Friday, May 19, 2006

Let's all welcome Chloe's liver back to Linköping, HG styles!

Greetings and Salutations!

I'm in a particularly good mood at the moment, having just finished my last class for the week. Lets ignore the fact that this was the only class I went to this week, and press on with the more important issues... such as my reintroduction to the world of binge drinking. And what a reintroduction it was!

When I returned to Linkoping it was time to prepare for our Erasmus farewell dinner - in other words, the last Sittning we'll have in Sweden *sob*. Had a jolly good time racing around my room, getting all dressed up, until i realised that i was running late for pre drinks (as per the norm), and had to bolt to Jochems.
We finally arrived at the dinner for 730, I got very confused as to the seating arrangements (at Sittnings, you don't get to pick where you sit), but finally found my seat thanks to my clever detective work (that and the fact that I got called over, lol). As per usual, we got beer and half a bottle of wine each (unless of course your name is Roberto or Jochem, in which case you get 3 bottles each, all stolen from other people through a combination of 'Look over there!' hand movements, and some very fast switching, empty bottle for full). Needless to say we had one messy Sicilian, and an even messier Dutch boy who doesn't remember a damn thing from that night. And what do you do when you don't remember things from the previous night? Why, you make up rumours about other people, of course! (Silja will never forget that one)

After much singing (including a rendition of our national anthems by the Australians - "We're happy little Vegemites", and "Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oy Oy Oy!"), photo taking (Ben was taking photos of people leaving the dinner hall...I'm very proud to say I made it into every single one of them), and eating (potatoes were YUM), we adjourned to the dancefloor in HG to boogie down for the rest of the night.
Now, since being here, I've noticed that my 'party photo' faces have gone from respectable, to downright ridiculous. I will have to illustrate my point later, because Hello is (yet again) being a cockfag.

TTFN,

Chloe xx

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:21 pm

    cockfag... good to see our little chloe is still a great big potty mouth :)

    ReplyDelete