Friday, July 24, 2009

Sniffles and second jobs

So I've realised, after numerous phone calls to my various debtors, that I'll definitely need a second job to be able to save money for my trip. There's just no getting around that reality now.
This unfortunately brings with it a number of issues:
  • Time - I have none. Between working full time and studying 2 courses per semester, I fear anything more than 1 weekend shift at the moment (and potentially 1 weekday shift) would ruin me, rendering me unrecogniseable as a human being
  • Who - who would want to hire me for 1 day a week? I know that beggers can't really be choosers, but I don't particularly want to return to my table waiting days. Having worked full time for a few years now, night shift (say, later than 9-10pm) really isn't what I'm looking for at the moment
  • Location - it can't be too far out of the way. I'll be selling my car in October, so wherever I end up working needs to be somewhere I can get to easily.

Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment